Sponsors and Partners
Ai Events are intense, intimate gatherings of people who influence and move markets, manage multi-million dollar portfolios, and who are seeking vetted investment projects or capital.
Each year, Africa investor hosts a select number of exclusive, invitation-only, sector-focused investment summits that bring together the world’s most influential leaders from industry, finance, government and policy to identify and advance African investment projects.
Through these intellectually rigorous, highly interactive summits, Ai facilitates dynamic discussions with global experts on investment projects, macro- and micro-economic global investor issues impacting Africa’s investment climate. Active contributions are made by all participants.
What makes Africa investor events unique?
- International keynote presentations
- Business CEOs address the big issues impacting their businesses, strategies and the practices they have adopted for their organisations.
- Case studies: Key players give detailed explanations on projects in play at present, discussing the main issues faced during implementation, the current position of said projects and the way forward for the near future
- Panel discussion sessions: Discussions are centred around interactive debates and open discussion forums, where industry experts deliberate matters and concerns within the sector.
- Great one-on-one meetings and networking opportunities: Access to industry players and suppliers across the continent, via networking, business matchmaking and interactive luncheons
Why Should You Partner with the Ai CEO Infrastructure Investment Summit?
Creates a unique market leadership opportunity
Partners obtain first mover status and prestige behind the Africa Investment Leaders’ Summits, and you become associated with thought leadership in the field.
Broaden your competitive advantage
Sponsorship increases your credibility, image and prestige, thus providing significant opportunities for distinct marketing and competitive advantages.
Fits squarely into business priorities and strategy
Partnership creates an opportunity to both help drive commercial activity and to expand your profile and access with the people that matter most to you. As a sponsor of Ai events, Africa investor will help to facilitate one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
Provides a platform from which to build unlimited opportunities
Partnership creates additional opportunities for expanded profile and activity. Sponsors will have access to Ministers, policy makers, key decision makers from cross Africa, as well as projects promoters and developers, and international investors with specific interest in Africa. The level of attendees being CEOs, CFOs and other high level executives, ensuring you are profiled to the decision making community.
Value of the sponsorship far exceeds actual investment
Attracting large scale investment, international partners and media interest is a highly competitive and expensive exercise. Africa investor events has developed propriety research, relationships and investor engagement practices that enable corporate and governments to attract multi-million dollar investors to focus on their projects, company, job creation, investment programmes, regions and countries.
Become a Partner
Sponsoring or partnering the Africa investor Infrastructure Investment Awards 2015 is the perfect way to affiliate your organisation with excellence. Contact us now to take advantage of this year-round marketing campaign. Align your services with other industry leaders by sponsoring the event. Contact Shannon Wilding now on Tel: +27 (0)11 883 0174 Cell +27 (0)83 719 9447 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will Attend the Ai CEO Infrastructure Investment Summit?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Infrastructure financiers
- Pension fund managers
- PPP unit heads
- Project finance heads
- Development Finance Institutions
- Infrastructure project sponsors
- Infrastructure business leaders
- Heads of infrastructure
- Infrastructure regulators
- Project developers
- Legal advisors
- Infrastructure advisors
- Project managers